Advertised: 1-12-10 | Closing Date: 31-12-10
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Lead and manage the finance & accounting, treasury, corporate finance, controllership, taxation and MIS & budgeting functions of the company encompassing head office and branches operations.
- Deliver pro-active recommendation and support to implement optimization/efficiency initiatives on company-wide basis.
- Provide strategic support to business units through accurate and timely financial and performance information and other analytical studies.
- Direct the preparation of all financial and management reports, reports to shareholders, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Formulate and update the company short and long term cash flow projection, budgeting, financial strategies and fund management.
- Advise Board of Directors on all issues relating to strategies for increasing shareholder value through efficiency improvement, business development, opportunities for mergers and acquisitions, and expansion into new areas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree or Doctorate (PhD) in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce, Others or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Some audit firm and Tbk experience will be an advantage.
- Applicants should be Filipino, Indian, Indonesian, others citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Team player with the drive and energy to manage change and influence people by providing practical solutions.
- Self-confident, pro-active, positive approach and hands-on approach.