An International Engineering/Procurement/Construction company servicing the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and Refinery Industry is seeking highly qualified professional to fill in various positions listed below:
- Prepare and monitor a CPM schedule for the project
- Do Performed sensitive analysis on the CPM schedule and corrective action to be taken
- Prepare plan and monitor cost to identify the cost and cash flows
- Do sensitivity analysis on the estimates and cash flow forecast
- Cost Control
- Contract Administration (in related with CLIENT): Contracting strategy, Estimate price, provide contract agreement packages, negotiation, payment monitoring status, controlling contract status and prepare additional work claims, coordinate with technical team to prepare insurance requirement and contract perform.
- Subcontractor Administration (subcontracting strategy, estimation price and ensure with technical team for scope of work, prepare subcontract agreement packages, review proposal price and negotiation, payment monitoring status and control subcontracting status).
- Procurement Activity: Price Estimation, prepare Purchase Order Contract and control Purchase Order status.
- Preparation of Histogram Man-hours report to compare and control the actual and plan of man-hours.
- Prepare Progress Measurement System.
- Prepare Project Report (Weekly and Monthly)
- Contribute to the change management process, analyzing and reporting schedule and cost impacts to the project
- Ideally about more than 10 yrs Oil &Gas project experience
- Practical extensive experience in planning and scheduling.
- Expertise on project controls and planning tools such as MS Project, Primavera, etc
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and databases.
- Team player with a willingness to share ideas with multi-disciplinary team members.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Good numerical, analytical and literacy skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Possess good planning and organizational skills and be accustomed to meeting
- tight deadlines.