We are a well established company in property developer and management. We are looking for dynamic professionals to join our successful team as :
(Banten - Tangerang - Kota Modern)
- Maintain the organization's official and legal documents and records according to the principles of good governance and to comply with relevant laws and regulator
- Prepare Board meeting agendas, compile information packages for Board members, and prepare the official minutes of Board and Committee meetings
- Contribute to a positive relationship between the organizations and it's shareholders by organizing and preparing documentations for shareholder meetings and responding to shareholder request for information
- Review actual and budget of the company and analysis the root cause of the difference
- Preparing the monthly financial statement consolidation of company for internal stockholder purpose and quarterly for Bapepam purpose
- Attractive Female, 29-35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Good knowledge about Capital Market, Government Law, and Public Relations
- Having Knowledge about Financial Statement Analysis
- Good personality and good communication skill
- Good Manner
- Literate in Microsoft Office
- Fluently in English (oral & written)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.