Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
Total Quality Assurance Engineer Staff
- Job Description:
- Control Supplier-Part Inspection Standar, Control Plan and NMI Part-Inspection Standard
- Improve Inspection job with TQA Genba Leaders
- Problem analysis in Trim Chassis Line related to part problem
- Feedback, guiding and controlling result of related department / company
- Improve weakness point of job system / procedure
- To train Genba QA for new / modified inspection item / inspection tool or equipment
- To analyze inspection data, proposed improvement activity, conduct and monitoring it
- To check supplier technical document and to give feed back
- Establish inspection instruction to NMI Genba (by inspection standard)
- Making technical report of a problem
- Making improvement proposal related to weakness of job system / procedure
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Preferably have experience from manufacturing related to automotive business 1 - 2 year
- Male, 22-25 years old.
- Willing to be located in Purwakarta
- Fluent in English is a must, both oral and written. Japanese passive.
- Systematical analysis and problem solving ability.
- Good carefulness and self willingness.
- Willing to hard work until late (overtime) to finishing the job.
- Can be worked alone and with many persons.
(Subject: QA Engineer)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement will be notified.